Friday 27 March 2015

2015 General Elections! GEJ and GMB signed yet another peace accord

My Random Thoughts : Hi folks it's here isn't it? I mean the much awaited 2015 General Elections! GEJ and GMB signed yet another peace accord yesterday isn't it? I don't think the problem is with these two woooo! It's to those of us followers! In the last one or two years I have watched,read and followed some of your comments and wondered if we truly love Nigeria. I have in my little way monitored election in other countries but ours seem different! Well the hate language some of us have used is unacceptable. Nigeria is the only country me J J i get woooo. As we go to the polls tomorrow kindly vote peacefully, shun any form of violence and exhibit high sense of patriotism! Gracias!

No comments:

Post a Comment