Wednesday 11 March 2015

Football Palaver :

Football Palaver : Congratulations to The Gunners for gunning down The Red Devils of Manchester! Ordinarilly I would have kept mute but for Gee Tee Kataps, Charles and Tim Juyoh who all would have accuse me of not showing any form of sportsmanship despite the fact that Chelsea were knocked out of the FA Cup earlier by Watford! And on the other hand an unrepentant Man U fan Hamza Abubakar will obviously feel I was getting my pound of flesh over Man Utd's elimination at OT by Arsenal! I told a few friends that by selling off Welbeck to Arsenal Man Utd were gonna regret one day and that one day came tonight with that brilliant 2nd goal he scored. Well it isn't uhuru yet cos the semi-final draws was done immediately and Arsenal will meet the winner between Watford /Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment